my hair =(

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I AM NEVER BLEACHING MY HAIR AGAIN FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!


Today I wanted to take the black out of my hair only for it to back fire when bleach was left on a little tooo.... long. BAM!!! all my hair was falling off in chunks when I went to rinse it out! I CRIED FOR 2 HOURS!!.. I am really not into this short hair-do.. but this is the best I can get out of my hair and from what is still falling out. So much for growing my hair long. I feel so naked. I know it doesn't look that bad.. its just that I'm not use to it.. an I could have lost a lot more hair.. its just I have been trying to grow my hair long for a very long time now.. an it just seems near impossible now. =(





5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my hair cut today, you can have some of it and glue it to yours to give you long hair again

12:38 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

It'll grow back in no time, but you look good with the short hair so don't worry, babe.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But your hair looks cute when it's short!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Giusi. said...

HEY! you remind me of that girl Danny SOOO much in that first picture. cuz she has the reddish hair and bangs too.
aww dood. it's not bad at all. you look totally cute.

btw.. i have to tell you the fucking weirdest story ever. ever.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, I like it, a totaly different you from what I can see in the pictures. However it's a different you in a good way. I realy like it.

cheers,

P.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker