Yay!!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I GOT A JOBBIE!!

Thx Nery =)

someones gonna be riding the rocket downtown everyday!! haha... sweeeeet!!

okay! seriously I just had to get that out of my system.. job searching was hell. School is almost done.. two more classes left. I am gonna take a painting class next semester on saturday mornings. Things are slowly starting to work out. I am excited..

I have been working so much on myself and personal goals the past 3 months.. next year is gonna pay off.. I can feel it.



4 Comments:

Blogger YYZ Girl said...

Yay! We can meet up for homo drink ins and you won't have to drive!!!!!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Giusi. said...

yay! congrats! :))
we need to celebrate!

1:58 AM  
Blogger missc said...

RHINOS ANYONE? :P

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congrats!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker