fingers crossed

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I had a jobbie interview today.. and I think it went superfantastic!! it's making brochures for high-end traveling and travelers. *fingers crossed*.. however I got another job interview tomorrow with a friends company.. which in some sense I hope I get there too.. well whatever I hope I get anything.. I need the bling bling $$

last night I ate steak cooked in a fire place.. and spinach-strawberry salad.. and Yellow Tail red wine.. which has become my ultimate fav... best meal I have ate in ages.. yumm! however the red peppers made me fart.. like they always do! how totally embarrassing.. HAHAHAHA...



1 Comments:

Blogger Giusi. said...

that sounds so yummm! i'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!
: ))

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker