starbucks

Monday, November 27, 2006

Courtney says: if you could dl hair colour you would
missc says: i know
Courtney says: dl me a peppermint mocha



I changed my hair color yet again.. I have had like three hair styles last week. only to get no where but back to the same color... I am still upset with my whole hair situation.

I am addicted to starbucks.. I realized today I have a problem. It's only this past year I have formed this addiction an now that they got the peppermint hot chocolate for xmas.. I am hooked like crack!!

Tomorrow is Gwen and I'm very bery excited.. wee!! weee!!



3 Comments:

Blogger YYZ Girl said...

christmas in a cup!

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your shirt!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Giusi. said...

for fuck sakes!!!!!!

dood. yer hair is so fucking delicious!
huahauhasuhaushua :*****
<3

Gwen looked hot! minus those freaky deaky shoes. but everything else ruled <3

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker