nooo! starbucks!! no!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

OOMG!!! this is my Grande Peppermint Hot Chocolate that I drink everyday.. or other day!! dang!!.. I am not burning enough calories at the gym for this.. looks like I'm going on strike from starbucks for awhile.. and going to have to make starbucks a *treat* ... or I could just get a tall non-fat with no whip.. which brings me to 250 calories.. but where is the fun in that.. pfffft!! eeee.. need to restart back on and calculate on fitday.com


Grande Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Serving Size 16 fl. oz.


Amt Per Serving

Calories 510

Fat Calories 210

Total Fat (g) 24

Saturated Fat (g) 14

Trans Fat (g) 0.5

Cholesterol (mg) 85

Sodium (mg) 190

Total Carbohydrates (g) 66

Fiber (g) 2

Sugars (g) 58

Protein (g) 14

Vitamin A 8%

Vitamin C 6%

Calcium 45%

Iron 20%



2 Comments:

Blogger YYZ Girl said...

Now you know why I get non-fat no whip. But 20% iron in a drink is CRAZY!

12:14 AM  
Blogger missc said...

Oh I totally know now!! Now I get to sound all Valley Girl now when I order.. hahaha.. it sounds so valley.. don't cha think.. "Can I get a tall non-fat, no whip.. sugar free... " its like attitude or something..

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker