my lately life

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I have been listening to the K-OS album everyday. I am sure I am driving everyone nuts by now with it when they get into my car.. cause that's all that's been in there since.. oh.. December!! but I love him soo.. pffft.. hes lyrically uplifting.

Its been two weeks back in the gym hardcore.. and I am seeing many changes already with my body. I have cut out booze cause I was getting ridiculous with the red poison there for awhile.. I have been going to bed even on the weekends between 10-11.. I KNOW!! miss 3am going to bed an sleeping. I have totally changed my eating patterns.. however today I ate a blizzard at DQ.. but it was well deserved and worth it.. hey you gotta have one cheat day!! me an my sister are also becoming closer then ever now spending our mornings gabbing about nothing an my complex life of never ending craziness..

my usb ports are still ass.. so whatever I give up.. its reading but not showing.. pffft.. snob! so no pictures for anyone for awhile..

oh an my hair has grown one whole inch.. I am so proud..
ok thats my update.. until next time!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my hair takes forever to grow. i hate it. DQ blizzards are bomb. MmMmm <33

1:08 AM  
Blogger Shaz said...

I actually don't want my hair to grow right now, because then I'll see roots and want to/need to re-dye it.

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker