The Phantom is here!!

Saturday, February 24, 2007



Last night I went to see the Phantom Of The Opera with Kelly.. Thanks again Kel for making it all possible!! The show was just as wonderful as the first time I had seen it many moons ago!! I secretly want to go again before it leaves in June..

I am still stuffed from the buffalo chicken wings we ate late last night at Bristo 333 after the show. Bristo 333 is a really nice chill lounge restaurant.. so nice I am already thinking it might be the place to have my birthday at this year!! and then a lil dancing up stairs at Menage.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's there,the Phantom of the Opera . . .
Beware the Phantom of the Opera . . .

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the Phantom in grade 6.... let me know if you really are going to go see it again !!
-R

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker