@#$% 29

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Yep.. it's my Birthday today.. I am 29!..

After breakfast in bed.. Starbucks got a visit!! morning DECADENT goodness!!. My mom was the first one to call me, on my drive into work, to say Happy Birthday! then my older sister who was like "have a great 28th birthday!" I was like "your kidding me right".. shes like "It is your birthday today right" all confused.. and I am like "yeah, but I'm 29!" "OMG next years the big one!" she shouted out!! "Yes, yes it is, but don't get too excited.. I am apparently going to be in Ireland next year for my 30th puking behind Bonos bar"



Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!



4 Comments:

Blogger you know said...

happy birthday baby!

i promise that the next time i come to canada to molest the natives i will go to TO

and youre top of my list!

i hope youre day is wonderful and beautiful and truly canadian!

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday there! Hope you are having a good one!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

happy bday one day late hope it was awesome! you are looking great xo

4:16 PM  
Blogger YYZ Girl said...

I already told you Happy Birthday but you can have it again. "Happy Birthday!"

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker