laziest blogger..

Friday, July 20, 2007

Courtney and I discovered on our walk for Gelato the other night.. which we never got to eat!! cause the place was closed and we walked right past it!! We have become seriously lazy bloggers!!

Its been two weeks since my last Corona.. yep! I am trying to live healthy again.. plus my birthday is next week and I know I will get excessive with unhealthy sweets.. mmmm cake.. I love my desserts.

Its been nine months now since I last dyed my hair. I don't even think you can call my hair roots anymore! this is the longest I have ever went without doing something to my hair.. and its HARD!! I tell you!! It was even harder putting pink in Dominiques hair last night from my left over stash.. I bought a box of plain brown dye the other day.. it is sitting on the counter of my bathroom just taunting me.. "come on I know you want too.. just do it" and I am fighting with myself.. "No! don't do it, you might regret it".. its either I dye it.. or I cut off all the old color an just suffer with short hair for the winter and continue to grow my natural color. This has never been an issue for me in the past.. Courto thinks now that I am apparently old, I should get a grown up bob.. hahaha.. and I have been considering it.. I never thought I would see the day!!



I went to the club "This is London" for the first time last Thursday for some party thing through work. Pioneer Palooza. It was alright! they had a silent auction with some really cool Movie stuff. Anyways back to the club.. I really loved the interior.. it took me back to my childhood an the interior of my parents home I was raised in. The club had velvet wall paper, miss matched chairs an couches kinda like a velvet material, huge picture frames with mirrors, and chandlers. Just like home. There was also free popcorn an candy everywhere.. mmm..












2 Comments:

Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

I've been there a few times, for work parties. Seems like a pretty cool place, although the cover charge scares me a bit...

Oh - and Hi.
See you Saturday...
:)

11:46 AM  
Blogger missc said...

Hiii.. :)

Worked paid for whatever the price was.. or I wouldnt have went.. why its it more then the normal $10??

I heard they have not let people in cause they weren't dressed to there style. Some over the top dress code.. pfft...

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker