o..one year today..o

Thursday, April 07, 2005


Today is my one year anniversary of blogging on the blogger. I think this is the one thing in my life that I have been able to maintain the longest in awhile, I know its pretty sad huh.

My tooth is feeling a lil better from the other day.

I've been talking to Mimi a lot more then I thought I would with her being a day away in Japan. I still can't believe she is there most days. Mimi is really happy about the choice she made to live over there and teach even tho she was a lil freaked out when first stepping off the plane which is understandable. I love all the interesting stories she has to tell each day from ending up at the wrong schools to how to use the toilets.

music: System Of A Down - Spiders




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mim's in Japan!? Cool, wish her well and tell her I envy her, well, I envy where she is and the photos I could take out there. Have a good weekend bear!

cheers.

P.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker