o.. missc rant ..o

Thursday, March 02, 2006




I'm super moody bitchy today.. I haven't had such a frustrating day in a long time.. an most of my day was studying for a medical test with the phone ringing. I hate school now an want to quit.. yupp thats right just give the fuck up.. I can't stand the stress of it.

life is super sucky right now.. :(
however one thing is positive.. my tests came back about my lumps an I don't have cancer.. but will have to have surgery at some point in time.



2 Comments:

Blogger YYZ Girl said...

Now that is good news!

Concerning school, if you're really stressing yourself out that much about it maybe you should step back a bit. Can you take a leave of absence from work?

2:50 PM  
Blogger missc said...

lol.. work would just say GOODBYE!! to me..

if I was going to school to benefit them then maybe.. if it was a design course or code.. but.. its more my self interest that I'm all of a sudden not feeling so interested about.

poop poop plop plop

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker