o.. done and done ..o

Thursday, January 19, 2006



So I did it Tues afternoon, I quite Party Packagers. Saturday will be my last day, which I will then later spend hanging out with a few of the girls from the store. Maybe I wil have more time then I thought to blog. woot woot!!

I won't complain about school cause its hard, and getting harder!! Opps was that a complaint. I am trying to think of new ways to make some extra cash. Ironically I had a couple people tell me to get back into art. So I made a "coming soon" page for my dead art site www.aufcarrie.com However I need new art. Everything I have is old an I don't care to show to anyone, let alone imagine someone buying it.. lets see how long I let my site sit up there with nothing on it again!

SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME INSPIRATION!!! PRETTY PLEASE!

I did have one really good idea and some cool pitched in ideas to go along with that idea, which I think could be a semi-success if I actually put some heart into it.

my problem is however.. I try to do too many things at once and then never finish anything cause too much time goes by and I get bored with it.



4 Comments:

Blogger YYZ Girl said...

Whatever lady, you can totally pull off the ideas we talked about. If Meredith and I can finally get Drunk Girls off the ground you can get your brilliant ideas up and running too!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well just don't worry about if you think an idea is bad or good -- just do it for you and if other people dig it then so much the better.
Thanks for the link! I shall reciprocate as soon as I have a couple mins. This weekend at some point.

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...And you are now linked!

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C. bear. I've been trying to hit aufcarrie for 3 days, linky doesn't work!???

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker