o.. w00t w00t body parts ..o

Tuesday, January 10, 2006



Sometimes it works an sometimes it falls all to fuck!

My class was cancelled last minute yesterday for school this term which made me panic an think I am totally screwed. I HATE HUMBER! I looked about online at other schools that offer my medical program so I don't fall behind. I am now a Sheridan student. w00t w00t!! I cancelled all my classes at Humber. I was telling the coordinator at Sheridan my dilemma.. she told me I was wasting my time with the courses that Humber an Seneca offer for first year of my program an that Sheridan just dives into what I really need to know. What a waste of bling bling an stressing last semester.

I am totally stoked to start my first class tomorrow.. "Medical Terminology" I am an uber nerd when it comes to knowing stuff about the body..so nerdy that I have anatomy coloring books.. I just can't get enough of it.. speaking of it.. I need to find time to hit that exhibit at the Science Center right now. BODY WORLDS 2 These are REAL HUMAN BODIES here people!! its kinda creepy at the same time as fascinating.

my new schedule is.. for those that want me to fit them in :P

Sun - Party Packagers 10 - 6
Mon - BestBuy 9-5; RCIA classes 8 - 9:30
Tue - BestBuy 9-5
Wed - BestBuy 9-5; Sheridan 7 - 10
Thurs - BestBuy 9-5; Sheridan 7 - 10
Fri - BestBuy 9-5; Party Packagers 6 - 9:30
Sat - Sheridan 9 - 12:30; Party Packagers 2 - 6:30



8 Comments:

Blogger missc said...

Thanks Vegas!

12:25 AM  
Blogger YYZ Girl said...

I'll go to Body Worlds with you! I've been wanting to go forever now.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Yeah, good for you -- fuck Humber!
Wow, you're an expert in body parts. That would be so cool at parties.
Also I love the photo.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So........ basically you have absolutely no time !
I would love to go to body worlds... I'm a human physiology geek too.. I did KIN !

Reena

11:14 PM  
Blogger missc said...

So far so good Sheridan is.. tonight was my first night and I am just oozing with love all over my books.

12:58 AM  
Blogger The Funky Bee said...

great picture, even if you're swamped!

1:20 AM  
Blogger Shannin said...

you are STUNNING! hhnt!

2:39 AM  
Blogger missc said...

Thx Rach!

LOL... no no I am not one of those annoying ones!

BTW.. do you ever come on msn or what?

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker