o.. Raymi The Minx ..o

Thursday, December 22, 2005

In other news.. mailman didn't ring twice so I had to go to the post office.. FINALLY my book I ordered from Cafepress (slowest friggin service) a month ago came. I was getting antsy. Marketable Depression by Lauren White (aka Raymi the Minx) was waiting for me all snug in some bubble wrap. I wasn't going to buy her book an just borrow Courtney's paper copy.. but once Courto started telling me about her life.. I thought wow.. thats my old fucked up life.. with drug dealer boyfriends, drugs, violence an depression..(a life I never talk about) Plus, who doesn't love hearing others misery to make them feel better or relate too their own issues, cause they don't have the balls to say it first!..



2 Comments:

Blogger YYZ Girl said...

I'm jealous:(

Remember. Rhino's tomorrow night. Carla and I will be there around 8:30pm or 9pm but we'll probably be there for a long time. Cheap pitchers = happy drunk girls. Gimme a shout.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

word!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker