o.. Rosary ..o

Monday, December 12, 2005

Church was pretty intense tonight for me, compared to the first few Catholicism classes. Father Eugenio gave each of us in the class a beautiful red, wooden carved, beaded, Rosary. It is even scented with Rose (honestly the smell reminds me of bathroom spray and I hate those sprays, I rather smell my own poo, I know your thinking eww gross) However, the special thing about these Rosary's is that they were bought in Saint Peter's Square, Rome.



The intense part was hearing how to pray with the beads. This prayer is about two hours long. As a group we all started to pray out loud with our Rosary in hand. Five minutes into the prayer I started to feel my heart racing and anxiety was over coming me. "I can't handle this" I thought, "I feel like I am in a cult with everyone chanting, I can't do this for two hours with these people, especially with us not sync". Then Father Eugenio made us read the Hail Mary's on our own out loud cause you have to say ten Hail Mary's between parts. I thought I was going to pass out an slide off my chair as my heart was pounding so hard out of my chest. I am just getting all weird now thinking about it. I don't even know what I am feeling.

So anyways.. I am just really happy about having my own blessed Rosary and got excited when mine was handed to me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker