o.. clean your tuna ..o

Monday, November 28, 2005


My sister Jill hates sea food of any kind.. will not touch it for the life of her.. however her husband an children like tuna and salmon an etc.. however she forbids it in her house just because she doesn't like it.. so her husband, we recently learned will buy a pack of those shrimp rings an eat it in the garage all sneaky cause my sister can't stand the smell either. Her eyes popped to when she learned he was eating them without her knowing.. Anywho.. this past weekend she bought tuna for my nephew and today she calls my mom asking "what do I do with it after I clean it.. hurry tell me.. I hate this.." then my mom asked.. "what do you mean clean it? It was in a can right?".. my sister said "yes.. now its in the strainer and I have been running it under water cleaning it?.. my mom then asked.. "does the can say tuna in water..?", "yes" my sister then says.. then my mom burst out laughing.. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN IT.. you just drain it an put mayo in it, in a bowl" this was a belly laugh for us.. one of those hard belly laughs.. till the tummy hurts.. you would probably have to know my sister to have this kinda laugh.. this was way funnier then her making jello.. thats for sure



1 Comments:

Blogger missc said...

ya.. shes original alright.. hahaha.. they broke the mold when they made my sister.. I love her tooo.. :)

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker