♥.. HIM ..♥

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Today was going so great working from home..I was popping out ideas for this project that I have been stuck on for the last month.. then school calling an class being cancelled tonight and then.. I came across HIM the Finnish Love Metal band I fell in love with last winter when watching an episode of Viva La Bam. COMING IN CONCERT, WHAT? excitedly I put on my shoes an out the door I was off to buy tickets.. after a minor confrontation with my mother. I stood at the ticketmaster counter with money in hand waiting patiently for the tickets to pop up from the hole in the counter.. "Err whats taking so long?" I thought. "SOLD OUT! sorry"... WHAT NO! NO! this can't be.. I want to go... I walked away crushed. My whole day has been shit since.. errr

There so better be scandalous scalpers at that show!


I NEED...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker