o.. Esthero WHAT!! ..o

Monday, August 29, 2005

Esthero in concert!!! WHAT!!!...
I'm going... I'm going... I'm going.. weeee!!!



Today has just been so great!! I called about auto insurance to get a quote from a company that does discounts threw my work and they gave me almost half the price of what I'm paying now.. which is a retard high price of $445 a month.. yes folks.. that much!! so that made me happy to know I will be saving an now I can put $$ actually into my car.. like replacing my cracked C shaped windshield an new tires before the winter comes.. my car needs lots of love.. I have neglected her for sometime now.

I'm really overly excited right now an giddy.. I'm not even 100% sure why but I just am. actually I think its Esthero.. I'm going to take my CDS an hopefully get them signed.. I'm so slaphappy about the concert.. I hope she plays her older stuff too! :)



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Estro makes me so wet too, and don't forget rust proofing

2:41 AM  
Blogger YYZ Girl said...

I'm jealous, like woh!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker