o.. busy bee ..o

Monday, August 15, 2005

Life just got way more busier then ever today by a click of a button an the ring of my phone. I registered and figured out part-time school scheduling today. Then after registering for a class on Sat. I get a call from Paul at Party Packagers and find out I'm hired there part-time blowing up balloons. eeek!!! I start tomorrow, so I had to change Sat school to Wed nights so I can work on the weekends.

So for the next few months I'm going to be lifeless and disciplined.. starting Sept!

Sunday - Rest
Mondays - Bestbuy 9-5 - Party Packagers 5:30-9:30
Tues - Bestbuy 9-5 - School 6:30-8:30
Wed - Bestbuy 9-5 - School 6:30-8:30
Thurs - Bestbuy 9-5 - School 6:30-8:30
Fridays - Bestbuy 9-5 - Party Packagers 5:30-9:30
Saturdays - Party Packagers 12-6:30



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker