o.. Esthero concert ..o

Sunday, September 11, 2005

the concert was awesome!! Esthero made some of her songs more exciting then they are on the album by giving them a different beat/style. However I love live music an I love her funky trip hop jazzy beats so I can't complain.. but I will say, her smoking cigarettes during her performance did kind of turn me off. I thought "such a lovely unique lady destroying herself" but then again the smoking fits her 50's nightclub cocktail style singing she has in some of her more jazzy songs.

The Lovely Lil Dukes Up...









2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucken retarded spam bots and there posts :P Anyway had fun too :D

10:23 PM  
Blogger YYZ Girl said...

Great photos!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker