o.. Online Whoring ..o

Monday, November 21, 2005

Lately I have just become stupidly obsessed with buying books online.. Its almost as bad as my old obsession of buying thongs.. I get so excited too when my books arrive in the mail. I am reading far too many books than I can handle, especially with all my school books in the way of my pleasure reading. Its funny cause I use to hate books... and now I want my own library. Come to think of it.. I don't buy really resourceful books.. lol.. there just fun books..coffee table books really.. who cares... they are cool books an people will want to see them..

Todays purchase was...

PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives
by Frank Warren


Fuck This Book
by Bodhi Oser


However the cool thing about the PostSecret book is there is a blog.. that is how I found out about the book.. off a fellow bloggers page.. heres a preview of what you can see there.. these being my fav secrets.. If I had no life I would send him a few of my secrets.




3 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Waaaait a minute..... Do you mean to tell me that looking at your boyfriend's poop is weird? I've got to find me a new dating pool.

I can only imagine all the dirty Jedi mind tricks and light sabre references you and Jay shared in celebration of his new "probe", gross.

I changed my mind about the Care Bear. I'd have huge claw swipe marks across my belly with blood oozing out and through the holes you'd see my guts and shit.

Ya I'm feeling morbid...

10:57 PM  
Blogger missc said...

all he talks about is his poop.. I am just tired of all the talk.. hes even made codes for it.. now thats a lil much!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

Carrie - I have something for both you and Jay to enjoy:
http://www.lotsofjokes.com/cat_02.htm

As the men get older its les about the poop and more about the frequency.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker