o.. Online Whoring ..o

Monday, November 21, 2005

Lately I have just become stupidly obsessed with buying books online.. Its almost as bad as my old obsession of buying thongs.. I get so excited too when my books arrive in the mail. I am reading far too many books than I can handle, especially with all my school books in the way of my pleasure reading. Its funny cause I use to hate books... and now I want my own library. Come to think of it.. I don't buy really resourceful books.. lol.. there just fun books..coffee table books really.. who cares... they are cool books an people will want to see them..

Todays purchase was...

PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives
by Frank Warren


Fuck This Book
by Bodhi Oser


However the cool thing about the PostSecret book is there is a blog.. that is how I found out about the book.. off a fellow bloggers page.. heres a preview of what you can see there.. these being my fav secrets.. If I had no life I would send him a few of my secrets.




1 Comments:

Blogger missc said...

all he talks about is his poop.. I am just tired of all the talk.. hes even made codes for it.. now thats a lil much!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker