o.. I've got an itch ..o

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My hair is driving me nuts like it does normally after a couple months.. I haven't really done anything exciting with it in exactly 8 months!! Yup.. I know.. whats up with that? but I want to do something with it before the year is out... here is some past styles I'm debating to go back to fuchsia which was a personal fav.. just tons of work.. but I want others opinions.. Please help! Even other ideas that I haven't tried would be great too!!

some of the pics are old an bad.. but hey.. they are the changes of my life an hair!

current curly brownish orange


blonde streaks


light orange


red streaks


fuchsia purple


purple


black LOL



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purple!!!!!!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... I personally like it now.. but I pick purple !!
Reen

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker