o.. 1-10 ..o

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Body:
10 Favorites...
Favorite Color: Brown
Favorite Food: sushi
Favorite Hobby: photography, reading
Favorite Movie: Snatch
Favorite Sport: swimming
Favorite Season: Fall and rainy nights in the spring
Favorite Day Of the Week: any day I can sleep in
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: peanut butter chocolate
Favorite Time of Day: the first few minutes after I wake up cozy in my bed
Favorite Memory: childhood days

9 Currents...
Current Mood: sleepie
Current Taste: popcorn.. I have been addicted to it lately
Current Clothes: grey joggin pants.. home made Angelina Jolie sweat shirt
Current Desktop Picture: HIM
Current Time: 10:23
Current Surroundings: my bedroom
Current Annoyance(s): my sore back
Current Thought: I don't want to go for a physical tomorrow..

8 Firsts...
First Best Friend: Robin.. an she beat me up too!
First Screen Name: glitter_carrie.. and VDUBGURL
First Pet: whiskers.. black dog
First Piercing: my ears
First Crush: Jordan from New Kids on the Block
First Music or Group: Michael Jackson an George Michael
First Kiss: Ricardo.. I was 12

7 Lasts...
Last Cigarette: hmmm 18 or so?
Last Drink: sleepy time tea
Last Movie Watched: Wallace and Gromit
Last CD Played: Tea Party
Last Date: ?? hahaha dark ages ago
Last Kiss: yesterday @ lunch

6 Have You Evers....
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: no
Have You Ever Broken the Law: yes
Have You Ever Been Arrested: kinda maybe?
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: nope
Have You Ever Been on TV: yes many of times
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: no

5 Places You've Been TODAY...
1. bathroom
2. kitchen
3. school
4. gas station
5. my room

4 People You Can Tell Anything To:
1. mom
2. Jaggid
3. Pavel
4. Linda

3 Things....
3 Things You can hear right now: My Humps - Black Eyed Peas, airplane, cat meowing
3 Things You Can't Live Without: lipgloss, camera, push up bra,
3 Things You Do When You're Bored: complain, take pics of myself, eat ice cream

2 Choices...
1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: HOT

1 Thing You Want to Do Before you die: drive down the coast of cali in a drop top



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker