o.. bye bye PP ..o

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Now that I am on this new schedule of school, work, no life, work, and school, I won't be blogging much. I really don't have much to talk about now. Saturday night I spent doing homework.

School is much harder then I thought. I didn't realize I was taking University courses and the work load is just insane. However, I met this girl Janice an shes ironically in all my classes. She reminds me a lot of Dominique. We decided were going to be partners for all our class presentations since we got a few presentations to do.

I am going to quit Party Packagers today. I am going to miss that store. As much as I bitched most days.. I really enjoyed making balloon arrangements and seeing 2yrs olds faces light up when I gave them a free balloon.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I hope you'll blog when you can!
Kick ass in class.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker