o.. just a lil push ..o

Friday, April 07, 2006

Exams are over next Wednesday! Thanks gosh! cause I honestly can't handle anymore of this. I love school but this year has totally taken a toll on me. Its brought me down. next year I will only take one class while I am working cause its far to much info to process..

To keep me busy after next week.. I am going to be pushing an helping Sarah get back into her making jewelry swing. I too have recently picked up the jewelry making hobby and love it! So I suggested we make jewelry all summer then sell it fall 2006 at one of those artsy fartsy shows. Last night I went to this store Bead Junction in the Junction and they are hiring so I am going to apply there for part time work on the weekends and if I get it.. bye bye party packagers! I am going to post samples of some of the things I have made soon.

I will also be working on my own personal art show for the fall "LEGS" however I am going to need someone to push me to paint now.

So lets see things to do!
- finish aufcarrie.com
- finish modrox.com
- make jewelry
- start painting "LEGS"
- write book "Family Hiccups"



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha!
I see you found the name for the book, but really it's more like a hige burp or great spew.
I would call it a hiccup cause everytime I get into your car,
*hic(new story)cup*

9:52 AM  
Blogger missc said...

all I know is the word *Hiccup* has to be in my title.. I was having deep thoughts about it after driving home the other night and I concluded my life is so like the hiccups.. Random..happens at the wrong time.. makes some people laugh.. pisses some people off.. you get the drift! :)

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker