o.. shiat in the market ..o

Friday, March 24, 2006


my blog has kinda turned into a picture thing lately.. I dont have anything interesting or intelligent to say lately anyways.. so who really gives a hoot.. EXACTLY!!

I have had some wine tonight. acutally I have been drinking red wine lately.. its like wet candy on my lips..

tomorrow is courtneys bday party "YAY COURTO.. HAPPY BIRTH DAY! " tomorrow will be the last of my fun for some time.. as i have 4 tests/exams.. hard writing studying to do in the next 3 weeks an thats just punishment from ONE class.. damn me for picking medical field. so ya.. after tomorrow i have no life for sometime. till after Easter to be exact. so if i dont email you.. or msg you on msn.. or call you cause I dont talk on the phone.. its like who the hell is this if i do call people anyways.. you know where I am.. with my head in a smack down lock down in a book studying.

I went shopping with Reena the other day.. an I realized im changing. I think I said this already that whole 7 year change.. yup its hit.. im forming into a new person now for the next 7 years.. I bought adult clothes.. no logos on teh front.. no teenage sayings.. no wannabe punk ass.. like dressy adult clothes to wear on a regular day casual day. anyways me an Reena hate the shit they call clothes right now at H&M.. so we took pictures. so i will shut up an sleep now.. an you have pictures. i should not drink an write. this could get messy.

oh an i look slimmer now. so eat those crackers!







3 Comments:

Blogger YYZ Girl said...

Yay my birthday party! H and M clothes....HAH!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its funny but I found myself doing that the other day do, buying adult clothes, with no-logos or what not on them, professional looking and all. What has the world come to?

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

White top and skirt.. big thumbs up.. :)

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker