o.. what's going on ..o

Thursday, March 09, 2006

So me ma's b-day has passed


and I ROCKED my cataracts presentation so hard that I have been now thinking about teaching.. I know, I know pick a fouking career already! Someone in class said I should draw anatomy books cause my drawings were awesome.


I realized I grab an hold my boobs a lot when I have a drink or two..


and my two best friends I have known for ages are now a couple!
which still feels very weird to me, especially when they start sucking face!


I will be baptized in about a month from now and I am really nervous.

Mimi will be home from Japan on April 12th. Where did this past year go?

I did my taxes today and I am actually getting money back. Considering that I owed last year and didn't pay the money I owed. I didn't claim stuff from school since 2003 and I apparently get a nice sum of money back and don't have to pay the owed money, so SWEET PIES for me.

I have lost now a grand total of 12lbs since new years. Another 15 more pounds to go!




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have lost what I have gained this year (after loosing 50 lbs last year, WTF???).

Taxes, I dont even want to do them, Im so afraid Im going to have to pay, how I hate the government and their damn WAR taxes. I swear the War ended 80+ years ago.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ironically, I also tend to grab boobs a lot after I've been drinking.

Just kidding!

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, pick a career already.
you've got way too much talent to disappear outa the arts completely!

I grab my own boobs when I'm sober, which is 98% of the time.

peace out cDot.

mod*

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker