o.. meh ..o

Wednesday, May 17, 2006



My next hair style will be this up above. I hate the blonde so much. I feel like Mr. golden sun pee shower is sitting on my head or a lions mane.

I'm so fuckin depressed today.. blah blah blah..

I'm listening to Dave Chapelle.. Killin' Them Softly... "Hi Burt, I'm Sick.. I need some smack Burt!" I love his Sesame St. bit. It never fails to make me laugh..

I burst into tears in traffic. anxiety came over me. wtf am I doing with my life. I am not sure what direction I want to take next.. I don't think I want to go back to school in the medical field. I want to freelance.. but I need to find a way to expose myself.. EXPOSURE!! I have been saying that to myself all day.. HOW TO EXPOSE!!

I've been feeling like drinking a lot lately.. not my normal me.

I haven't been blogging because I have been nothing but a pile of poop.. pffft..

I wish I had that person in my life who use to inspire me.. I really need it an now.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O_O

that's a VERY sexy hairstylah!

you *MUST* do it!

although something is kinda off because that is a mini in the background, not a veedub! :P

-canucky

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker