o.. in the land of NEW ..o

Tuesday, May 09, 2006



I am still waiting for my RHCP tickets from Apple who F**ked up LARGE!!

I had a job interview last week which went amazing for a publishing company, but now I am afraid I'm going to get the job an be turned down when I tell them I am going to BC for 4 weeks.

I gained back some of the weight I lost by sitting on my ass procrasting. But I'm still under 170.. go team me!

I want to dye my hair back brown (but not red). I don't feel like I match with this blonde.

I am in love with this song right now ... Belladonnakillz - Sexy Grrl

I want to buy the new Honda Accord.

I have been eating far too much chocolate lately. yummies!





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't tell them you're going to BC -- simply tell them you have a commitment and you'll be available in four weeks. At which point you'll be raring to start!

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will kick yourself in the ass if you turn the job down just bc you have to go to bc. Simply tell them you made a commitment before accepting the job offer like screetus said. It's all apart of the employee/employer agreement package before you offically become their slave :P

- canucky

2:05 PM  
Blogger Kerly said...

...and so are you :)

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker