o.. 2 jobs 2 days ..o

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I AM SO AWSOME!!! MY LUCK IS AMAZING!!!

as we all know from yesterdays post I got laid off from Bestbuy.. an now this morning I got laid off from my crappy job at party packagers that I went back to after giving the "screw you I quit" letter a couple months back. How great will this look when I apply for unemployment.. 2 jobs 2 days.. thats some funny shit.. so funny I went out today an dyed my hair blonde!! its like april fools day but its not a joke!! and I really am a blonde for the first time in my life.. I am not sure how much I like it yet.. I honestly feel like I am wearing a wig and when I look in the mirror, I shock myself every time and just want to take my hair off.. cause I'm expecting to see my 2 inch brown roots with copper ends.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly this post is worthless without pics. Sorry to hear about the second job, I hope you have enough in reserve to float you for a few weeks untill you get new work. Also, you got laid off which doesn't carry the stigma of being fired.

cheers,

P.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker