Art On..

Sunday, June 18, 2006



Today I got my art on.. well tried to be creative.. I prepared canvas for LEGS and after painting for a few hours.. I vectored myself.. it kinda reminds me of suicide girls.. well the colors do..

anyways.. its Fathers Day tomorrow.. today.. and like many others out there fatherless like moi.. WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT!! well I do give a lil shit.. but I don't since I don't have a dad.. it just makes me think of him and why I hate him so much more! and if no one told me it was fathers day it would have saved me a lot of thinking. But to all the real daddys out there.. Happy Fathers Day!



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you check out post secret yet, cause well, they are extremely truthful today

1:16 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

Nice vexel.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Nate James said...

very pretty

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see someone got their art on today

2:32 PM  
Blogger you know said...

youre famous

http://news.l-word.org/

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work!
How did you do the vectoring? Did you trace a photo or use streamline or what!?!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker