home sweet home

Monday, September 24, 2007



I love the new place.. especially the fireplace.. cept the white paint on the mantel.. which is going to be painted darker.. some nice espresso or chocolate color. The bathroom is the only room causing me stress. There is a friendly leak coming from under the sink an the floor tiles are getting damaged.. an its not a leak were you can just throw a pail to catch the water.. its coming from the wall.. so towels are going to have to do until someone comes in to fix it and hopefully my floor as well now.

I have become so obsessed with home shows now more then ever.. and cooking book/magazines. I remember a time it was fashion magazines and Much Music. My age has really hit me this year.. from who I was 5-10 years ago. I threw so many things out during the move that were so important to me at one time, parting with them would have been the end of the world before and now tossing them felt like a long over due closing chapter.

I'm so happy!
now I just need to see more of my friends.. cause work an moving have absored too much of my life the past few weeks with not enough play!

This coming weekend is Nuit Blanche and Courtney and I will be doing it up in style again this year. I hope I don't fall asleep on her.. since I go to bed even earlier then before.. 9:30.. haha..



4 Comments:

Blogger YYZ Girl said...

Better not. I have an extensive schedule for us to keep up with. And by schedule I mean Amaretto and HoCho drink schedule.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, nice place. That room is probably bigger than my entire apartment :P

2:10 AM  
Blogger you know said...

congrats baby!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

i love the vacumm lines.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker