smashin fashion

Friday, April 11, 2008

ugh.. I still can't find the cable to connect my camera to the computer. I am getting peeeved now. I remember taking it home from work.. but now I dunno where it went when it got home. I am behind in photo uploading and my camera has 4 images left to take after last nights Seneca College Graduation Fashion show.. which was really really good! I loved soo many of the outfits. Watching the show made me wanna go back to school and take fashion arts. I kinda want my friend Jennifer, who was a graduate in the show, to design me something now.. tee hee hee.. =)

I am going to see 21 tomorrow..



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would look "smashin" in whatever she would design for you!

Funny thing about reading is when I can totally distinguish the difference between women and men types of thinking: women are into fashion; men are, well, into women (most men at least) and big trucks...


hoping all is well with you : )

p.s. the previous post is crazy insane

4:04 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Might need to invest in a memory card reader if you don't alerady have one :P

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker