summa sun drinks

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Photobucket

Today I was surfing through old photos of when I was out west a couple of years back.. an I found this menu of drinks I took. I am not sure what the restaurant was now.. or what drink I ordered and that really isn't all that important here.. The importance is summa is soon to be here.. an drinking fancy drinks on patios will be in order! I think it is just all this sun light in my office today teasing me. "Hey look at me! look at me the sun, I'm outside!!" NO.. I went for a walk today at lunch an still a tad too cold for me. Ugh.. I went to the mall Sat morning and there were people walking around in shorts already.. I was like okay come on.. you gotta be kidding me! that's just a little too over the top soon for shorts!..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker