new ways .. bdays

Thursday, February 28, 2008

"which one of these girls is doing her own thang?"
Camping Girls Missc

Guns N Roses is whistling in the background of my ears "Patience".. and the summer memory of the bonfire we all sat around drunk one night camping just warmed me. Damn, burnt marshmallows are sooo good.. OK i just went off into memory lane there.. My SAD has now officially kicked in.. I have felt is pulling me down this past week.. but I have done really well this winter season in not having the winter blues.. one more month to go!!

My cousin is flying in today!! and my uncle and aunt on Saturday!!.. I am so excited for my moms party this coming Sunday. She is going to be beyond surprised. I get all teary eyed just thinking about it.. sap sap.

Sarah Missc Bday

Last Friday was Sarah's 28th Bday at Alley Catz.. and I also cut my orange dead end hairs off.. my hair is officially virgin now, and all my curls are back to stay!

Sarah seems to have this thing with Bdays and Boobies.. for example.. at her Bday it was about pointing at Maggie's boobs... and at my bday it was all about pointing at my boobs... silly girl!

Dee and Maggies boobs
Dee and Missc boobs



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair looks fabulous!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

Ooo I love your curly hair! It looks so soft

11:36 PM  
Blogger Vociferous Beauty said...

Yes you stole my b-day thunder!

hehehe....boobies!
(I wasn't aware that this was a trend. hmmm, wonder what it means?)

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look fabulous sweetie!

Oh, I just now saw your art; I had no idea how talented you were this whole time, duh...

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker