bite down..

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Thursday was not fun.. I had a minor surgery. I had my impacted wisdom tooth out and I paid a yearly visit to my family doctor. I'm very grumpy.. sore.. still bleeding.. stitches itch.. headache.. I could keep going. I was so happy to see all this snow this weekend, only because I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything. not like anything went on this weekend.. well my sisters bday dinner.. which I sat semi grumpy in the kitchen for, eating chicken noodle soup, while my family chewed down on ribs.. pizza.. and cake. Yay! for icing.

My lips are soo chapped. =(
I have never had them this chapped in my life.
oh and my face is swollen.. my eye looks semi black eye.. fuck you would think I got my ass kicked in a fight. am I going on again.. ! yes I am.

that’s my rant.. oh an no super bowl chili for me.. pfft..

my grumpy ass.. 10pds lighter ass is going to sit by the fire now and eat some mint ice cream..




3 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

I am so glad I haven't had my wisdom teeth out. I think i might have to soon though so I'm not looking forward to that.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You let me know if you need any additional tub's of ice cream... there yours hassle free. :)

I hope you get better soon.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

Ugh I know your pain, I had all four of mine taken out last summer, had puffy hurty cheeks for 2 weeks. Yeah I looked hot.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker