mmmcake..

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am having issues changing this blog.. I want it white.. I want it orange.. I dunno what I want it to be.. errrr..

cake

One thing I have under control is my moms party I am planning..Yes I am planning this huge 75th birthday party that she has no clue about. All of a sudden I am the party planner.. I just need a cake design.. maybe a crossword cake.. I have been surfing for different styles of cakes.. there are so many!.. I have 20 wedding cakes picked out.. that's if I was getting married of course. I am sooo excited you would think this huge party was all for me.. My west coast family is flying in too.. Yay!!!



1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Sounds like it is going to be huge. I thing the cake up top looks good. Rip aussie Heath.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker