LOGAN puppy

Monday, January 21, 2008

shar pei

Meet Logan! she is a Shar Pei ... she is sooo cute.. she snorts.. she jumps really funny.. an she wiggles a lot like she has to pee.. she is my house guest for the week as her parents are away and I put up my hand to baby sit her.

shar pei

She looks really cute here eh!.. yeah just sleeping the past two days away.. until.. I decided to go out yesterday for an hour.. she scratched up the kitchen floor.. an got out of the crated kitchen.. to proceed to scratch up the carpet at the front door.. ripping it and the under carpet foam.. an nails from the wood up!.. I was not impressed. No more leaving Logan alone.. not after that episode.

shar pei
shar pei
shar pei



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker