hair anniversary..

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

remember one year ago when I had beautiful hair like this.. and I was so happy my hair was growing like a good weed on my head for the first time in my dry hair life..



and then I was stupid.. @#$%^ and this happened and I cried myself to sleep for months.. wishing the hair fairy would come and make my hair grow like the chia pet!!.. and that didn't happen, so I cried some more and wanted to break up with myself!!!



yes.. i heard every orange joke in the book.. twas not funny..

well I'm proud to say its been one year since then.. an no my hair is not where i want it to be and I figure it will take me another two years to get it back to that state... so basically i just wanted to congratulate myself "the queen of hair dye" that I have not put any dye in my hair in one year.. I wonder how much money this has saved me??



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're natural color is gorgeous!

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, stark contrast!

scott's right though...

btw, I like this is subject matter better than the previous posts. :)

you're in control(out of control)lol

9:56 AM  
Blogger Shaz said...

At about 11.99$ a box, and if you go a box a month, then about 150$ for the year, probably more because I'm skipping the taxes for now.

Ahh yes, nerding on a Friday night, this is the life.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Kerly said...

Meaow, excuse me - you're sexy! :$

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker