btw.. kelly

Wednesday, November 21, 2007



Last week was Kellys bday so I took her out for dinner .. after I showed up late of course. I will never allow her again to pick out a dessert for her birthday because she doesn't know what dessert is.. Thanks for ordering shit with sugar and oats in a measuring cup!! and eating two bites an make me eat more then you.. so I could have a sick tummy driving home.. Next year.. you get booze and chocolate.. it will help you cope with your age anyways.. even if you think your the baby out of the CWJ group! =P

*Kelly didnt even want to be seen eating it cause she knew she made a HUGE.. HUGE mistake!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, that's not in a mixing cup is it?

10:49 PM  
Blogger missc said...

it totally is in a measuring cup.. I was like.. "is this even ready for eating yet? are you sure your not missing some ingredients??"

9:28 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

wow thats definitely different. Im always late too.

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it least you know it's the right size :P

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker