Argos & Auzzie

Sunday, October 21, 2007

*yawn* I am beyond tired today.
I feel like I have been on tour lately. Since last Friday everything has been on fast forward with no stop or pause.. Today is my first pause. I was sick last week too.. on top of the hustle with work.

I went to my first football/Argos game last Friday and then after to Wayne Gretzky's for some night snacks. I had a lot of fun.. we even got to go down onto the field after the game.

Another first last week was giving Auzzie a shower. He's so cute. He just sits an lets the water pour down on him an chirps. He even let me blow dry him.. I just couldn't take a towel around him cause he's still tripped out about the nail an wing clipping.




Yesterday I went up north to see my older sister.. shes making me a black scarf with little speckles of colors.. and I WANT IT NOW!!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at the Argos game too !!!
-R

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, he's adorable!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker