top notch tunes

Wednesday, September 26, 2007



The most played songs on my ipod. I really need to update the sucker.. but I am so out of the loop with most of the new music. Anyone know good new songs.. or just old favs I might love?

Some new songs that I'm lovin are..
Major Maker - Roller Coaster
T-Pain - Bartender

there is this other song they play on flow all the time but I never catch the artist.. It's a female singing something about gettaway on a lovers holiday! anyone know it??





6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kinda music do you like? Ever listen to G. Love?

1:10 AM  
Blogger missc said...

I listen to any and everything =)

I'm not sure I have heard of G. Love tho...

Thanks I will Check it out!

12:07 PM  
Blogger YYZ Girl said...

G Love and Special Sauce is all sorts of awesome.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new album is pretty good, but if you haven't heard of em before, I would suggest just checking out his best hits album. Get more of his better songs for the dollar in one shot.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Our lists look very similar.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Kerly said...

Nice that you have Angie Stone there, that song is the best.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker