thanks for giving

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Glen Williams was Sunday mornings drive.. I love it there..
and I love it more when all the art studios are open.


















From Glen Williams it was off to Andrews Scenic Acres.. They sell awesome fruit wine. I bought Blueberry Truffle.. which has chocolate in it.. how about that for a wine. mmmm.. oh and a pumpkin pie..


moms homemade pecan pie snubbing my farm bought pumpkin pie


forget it turkey its all about dessert!!


Monday which was really Sunday to me.. was a drive to Belfountain for lunch.




















2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! I love the crates :D

6:59 AM  
Blogger Kerly said...

Oh well...and it is still 30 minutes to lunch....

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker