swoon 4 sweeney

Monday, November 26, 2007

So I am at work and I am doing these banner ads for the new Johnny Depp movie this morning.. Todd Sweeney.. and Johnny starts giving me the eye and I'm like "Johnny!" and he continues.. while I try to work on his advertisements and I have to tell him again "Johnny! I'm at work, don't give me those eyes.. it makes me blush.. people will know" and hes like "Oh Carrie.. don't give me that.. don't even give me that..! I'm Johnny Depp for fuck sakes! let them all know!!" and then I realized I have a problem, Johnny Depp is not really talking to me and there is another voice in my head who makes me believe things for a short time to come to a short end of nothing...

I can't wait to see this movie.. thats what I am talking about right there..!!
*falls off chair*





3 Comments:

Blogger Vociferous Beauty said...

Hahahaha!
Classic

Is it a date???

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny Depp could turn me gay without even giving me beer.

That's all I'm saying

2:56 AM  
Blogger missc said...

Sarah: It's a date!!

Scott: haha.. too funny!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker