its not a GC

Friday, January 11, 2008

I think my blog needs a new look for 08... yep! its time. Now what to do? what to do?

I have been sick sick all week with the flu.. but I don't want to get into those details.. and trust me you don't want me too!

Tomorrow I am going to be a good daughter and take my mommy out to the movies to see The Bucket List. I have to start abusing this FREE EMPIRE movies card I got from work. However every time I go to the movies.. the employees behind the counter have never seen the card in their lives.. have to call a manager over.. its kind of annoying. Last time I went.. the girl kept swiping it threw the debit machine.. and I was thinking .. Moron! what are you doing.. its not a debit card!.. then I realized she thought it was a Gift Certificate.. so I said to her.. "Umm its not a GIFT CERTIFICATE!" out loud in front of her an her chatty girlfriends and she felt stupid.. and I didn't care how stupid I had just made her look and feel.. like wouldn't she know what the companies gift cards would look like.. ugh. Now I am annoyed just thinking about that standing around experience.



1 Comments:

Blogger Vociferous Beauty said...

We didn't really have a problem when we went....

and it's THROUGH, btw :P

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker