newbie year!

Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy Belated New Year!


ugh.. I got back to work this week from my so called holiday. It was no vacation. The holidays are pure stress.. running around.. anyways.. I am happy to say that is over with. If I was smart.. I would have been in Cuba... like what some smart people I know did. Next year for sure for new years.. I am out of here.!!..

I am not making any new years resolutions cause who really sticks to that nonsense of shit!!.. however I will say what I would like to do!!..

I would like to paint a hellava lot more.. I would like to have an art show for once and for all.. an I am hoping to be in Ireland puking behind bonos bar for me 30th birthday this summer.. sounds good to meeee.. =D


be jealous of my sisters mad wrapping skillz.. I am. Miss Martha Stewart!!


I have to pull this beautiful house of xmas love down tomorrow.. oh joy!



1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Your Christmas living room looks so cozy I would take a nap right beside the fireplace.

Happy New year pretty lady <3

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker