snowflake cupcake

Wednesday, December 19, 2007



I'm sitting at work drinking a cup of baileys.. having a buzz at work is awesome.. I wish everyday could be holiday cheer like this. Free booze.. Free sweets..

Its already less then a week away.. and I'm so not ready for xmas.. I didn't mean to wait till last minute but.. ugh.. whatever.. I am so last minute with everything. I should be use to my self already.



I loved all the snow we got over the last weekend.. I walked to the video store and was a bum all weekend.. I watched an extreme amount of movies on my living room floor with pop corn an hot chocolate.. an laughed at all the idiots that pointlessly went out an got stuck..

the movies that entertained me..
The Waitress - totally cute chick flick.. I love how she disses her dickhead husband.
I know who killed me - I ♥ Lindsey Lohan.. but ugh.. kinda lame.
Factory Girl - Andy Warhol was such a user.. I don't like him.
Reign over me - Adam Sandler, nuff said. Seriously, he was awesome playing a serious role. I want to watch it again.. even tho it is sad.
The Ex - semi funny parts.. I could have made that movie much more funnier if I was the writer, from real experiences.
Hairspray - another cute chick flick.. I liked it cause I'm all chicky.. "and he touched me"



Friday I am off for a week and a half and I can't wait.. I have family coming over for the weekend.. I get to show them how domesticated I am.. an entertain them. Yay!..

I still dunno what I'm doing for new years.. hmm..





6 Comments:

Blogger Vociferous Beauty said...

Where's my cup cake?
Huh?
Huh?
Huh?
Pffffffffffttt

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were there, I would be the one in trouble for eating all the cupcakes!

My blog was an experiment, and I deleted it, but I still read yours!

And the snow, my goodness! I'm in CA - no idea what that's like!

Merry Christmas!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Kerly said...

Where's my snow?
Huh?
;)

You are master of the cup cake's as one can see.

Merry Christmas!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those snowflake cupcakes are the cutest thing ever!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Happy New Year!!!!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Wow, now I am super hungry, Hope you're having a wonderful 2008!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker