headbutt

Friday, January 25, 2008

missc

Last night me and Logan were so bored we played headbutts.. however she fell asleep.. pfft. Logan is the laziest dog ever.. all she wants to do is sleep.. I think she is really a cat trapped inside a dogs body. Its so funny to watch her sitting and nodding off.. then she will pop her head up quick as if she wasn't falling asleep. BUSTED!!! I know you were falling asleep!! You would think when I grab the leash to take her for a walk she would go mental.. not her.. she falls asleep as I'm putting it on. Most dogs run around try to bite there tails.. bark.. play fetch.. do whatever dogs do.. nooooot her.. she falls asleep. She is only really excited when I come home from work.. she bites the fluff out of her blue stuffed bone an does this little wiggle thing with her bum.. its so cute.. I wish she wasn't going home this weekend.. I am going to miss her.. now I want a doggy!





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply heartwarming.

I wish I could come over there and snuggle in with you guys!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C- You are so cute! Logan is like furry stubly butter.
Rachel

8:48 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Thank you so much for linking me. I will like you from my blog and my photo blog. Thanks again.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker