169.7lbs

Tuesday, March 15, 2011



For the past several months I have been binge eating.. junking out.. past mid night snacking.. 3am dining.. you name it! and behind my back my body has been gaining weight to go along with all of this.. how dare it!! I deserved it.

So why am I writing this blog? it started with something I tweeted last night. "169.7lbs" Tony over at Busblog msg me today and said "i love that you tweeted your weight". Tony has been dieting the past month or so too.. on the Cookie Diet and has lost 12lbs and still going for more.




Basically it comes down to this, six months ago I was 144lbs when I did the End to Woman's Cancer walk back in September and feeling awesome might I add.. Now I am this wonderful 169.7lbs and I haven't felt the same lately with my self esteem or wardrobe. My jeans are all too small.. my muffin top is way to big and not cute hanging over my jeans. I put two jeans to shame with shredding in the crotch area from my legs rubbing.. and so on. So over the weekend I had a fight with my inner self when buying new jeans and said ENOUGH! its time to get tough in the healthy department again. So my goal is to lose 20lbs for June 1st. That gives me 2.5 months, losing 2lbs a week. very doable.. discipline time. GO TEAM ME!



2 Comments:

Blogger Giusi. said...

i didn't know you started blogging again. YAY! :)))

FYI.. i think you still look great in those photos just so you know. but u hear ya about wantin to get in shape. i can't wait for this friggen ankle to heal so i can start working out again tooo! EEEEK

good luck! :)

9:37 PM  
Blogger missc said...

yeah I have been trying to blog.. but ugh time.. you know how it is..

Thanks lady! I am just feeling sloppy lately.. ya know.. maybe some winter blues has to do with it too...

Get that ankle better.. !! soccer!! summer walks.. umm wii dancing!!
:))

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker