Day Ten: One confession.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven songs you currently love.
Day Five: Six things you do before you go to bed.
Day Six: Five bands you want to see in concert.
Day Seven: Four things you’re doing right now.
Day Eight: Three things you are scared of.
Day Nine: Two things you want to do before you die.
Day Ten: One confession.

I have this uneasy feeling with death. It scares me. I am working on getting over it since it is inevitable. Everyone I know that has died around my age group close to me has died from taking there own life.. suicide.. or murder. No funeral is a picnic, but I find I would be at better ease if they died of old age knowing they lived there life.

When I don't hear my mom snoring in the morning, since she sleeps in when I get up for work.. I check to make sure she is still breathing.



1 Comments:

Blogger Giusi. said...

that scares the crap outta me too. like with my parents i mean.. i'm so scared that i'm going to find them not breathing one day and i'm going to lose my mind :((((

i hate that our loved ones have to leave us :((((

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker